Easiest Way to Cook Yummy My Herbed Rice

My Herbed Rice.

My Herbed Rice My Herbed Rice most diverse and own ideal taste that unique. Some types of My Herbed Rice recipes are also enough simple to process and dont take lengthy. Even though not everyone likes My Herbed Rice food, now some people are getting attached and like the various My Herbed Rice foods available. This could be visible from the number of restaurants that provide My Herbed Rice as one of the serving. You can cook My Herbed Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Herbed Rice

  1. It's 2 cups of white rice.
  2. You need 3 cups of water.
  3. You need 1 tsp of chicken soup base.
  4. Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
  5. It's 1 tsp of dried parsley.
  6. It's 1 tsp of dried chopped onion.
  7. You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
  8. You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
  9. It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
  10. Prepare 1 tsp of butter.

My Herbed Rice instructions

  1. Measure out 2 cups. Rinse rice..
  2. In rice cooker add 3 cups water to rice..
  3. Add all the seasonings to your rice and water..
  4. Flip the switch to cook and be amazed! Add butter to rice at the end of the cooking process. 👍.
  5. I've added stove top instructions as well. To prepare mix as a side dish: Bring to a boil 2 cups water and 1 Tablespoon butter.  Stir in 1 cup rice and seasonings. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until cooked.  (Brown rice will take twice as long to cook.) Makes about 5 servings..

Got ingredients for making My Herbed Rice recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are ample types of My Herbed Rice that are convenient and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly praxis this My Herbed Rice recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook different foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.


EmoticonEmoticon